Information for International Applicants
International applicants to our master program "Law of the Globalized Economy" need to submit the following documents:
- A cover letter/letter of motivation in which you should outline your motivation for applying to our master program.
- A curriculum vitae
- Documentation of the required knowledge of English (level B2) and German (DSH II or equivalent)
- A German or English copy of your bachelor diploma
- A transcript of records that shows at least 60 credit points in law classes
- The completed application form of the International Office which can be downloaded here
- APS certificate (Applicants from the PR of China, Mongolia and Vietnam)
Please observe the application procedure for international students on the following website: https://www.uni-siegen.de/starting/admission/application.html.en
Please send your application documents via regular mail to the following address:
The application deadline for the following winter-semester is July 15th.
In case of any questions please contact the Academic Advisor DEWR via email@example.com.