Information International Applicants
International applicants to our master's program "European and International Economic Law" need to submit the following documents:
- A cover letter/letter of motivation in which you should outline your motivation for applying to our master's program. Moreover, we would like to ask you to point out in this letter the qualities that in particular seem to qualify you for our master's program.
- A curriculum vitae
- The documentation of the required knowledge of the English (level B2) and German language (DSH II)
- A German or English copy of your bachelor diploma
- A transcript of records
- The completed application form of the International Office which can be downloaded here
- APS certificate (Applicants from the PR of China, Mongolia and Vietnam)
We would like to ask you to send your application documents (see above) via regular mail to the following address:
The application deadline for the following winter-semester 2017/2018 is the 15th July 2017.
In case of any questions please contact us via email@example.com.