Dipl.-Math. Sebastian Meiswinkel
Articles in peer-reviewed journals:
- Kress, D., S. Meiswinkel and E. Pesch (2018). Mechanism Design for Machine Scheduling Problems: Classification and Literature Overview. OR Spectrum, in press (doi: 10.1007/s00291-018-0512-8).
- Kress, D., S. Meiswinkel and E. Pesch (2017). Incentive Compatible Mechanisms for Scheduling Two-Parameter Job Agents on Parallel Identical Machines to Minimize the Weighted Number of Late Jobs. Discrete Applied Mathematics, in press (doi: 10.1016/j.dam.2017.08.026).
- Kress, D., S. Meiswinkel and E. Pesch (2015). The Partitioning Min-Max Weighted Matching Problem. European Journal of Operational Research, 247(3): 745-754.
- Kovalyov, M.Y., D. Kress, S. Meiswinkel and E. Pesch (2017). A Parallel Machine Schedule Updating Game with Compensations and Zero Risk. Working Paper (submitted), National Academy of Sciences of Belarus and University of Siegen.
Articles in peer-reviewed conference proceedings and in edited volumes:
- Kress, D., S. Meiswinkel, J. Nossack and E. Pesch (2017). A Mechanism Design Approach to Planning Problems in Intermodal Transport Logistics of Large City Sea Ports and Megahubs. In: Albach, H., H. Meffert, A. Pinkwart, R. Reichwald and L. Swiatczak (Eds.): European Cities in Dynamic Competition - Theory and Case Studies on Urban Governance, Strategy, Cooperation and Competitiveness. Springer, Berlin - Heidelberg. In press.
- Pesch, E., M.Y. Kovalyov, D. Kress and S. Meiswinkel. Decentralized Sequencing of Jobs on a Single Machine. Proceedings of the 2016 IEEE Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence, 1-7.
- Meiswinkel, S., T. Bottenberg, D. Kress and E. Pesch (2015). Workload Balancing at Intermodal Container Terminals and Sea Ports. Proceedings of the XI Metaheuristics International Conference (MIC 2015), 30.1-30.9.
- Pesch, E., D. Kress and S. Meiswinkel (2015). An Integrated Matching and Partitioning Problem with Applications in Intermodal Transport. Proceedings of the 2015 IEEE Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence, 1758-1765.
Working papers and selected current research:
- Meiswinkel, S., D. Kress and E. Pesch (2017). Straddle Carrier Routing at Container Ports with Quay Crane Buffers. Working Paper, University of Siegen.
Conferences, Workshops, Talks
Talks at international conferences:
- Incentive Compatible Mechanisms for Scheduling Two-Parameter Job Agents on Parallel Identical Machines to Minimize the Weighted Number of Late Jobs, 30th Conference of the European Chapter on Combinatorial Optimization, Koper, 05/2017.
- Incentive Compatible Mechanisms for Scheduling Problems. 29th Conference of the European Chapter on Combinatorial Optimization, Budapest, 05/2016.
- Straddle carrier routing at container ports. 26th European Conference on Operational Research, Rom, 07/2013.
- The Partitioning Min-Max Weighted Matching Problem. International Conference on Operations Research, Aachen, 09/2014.
- Workload Balancing at Intermodal Container Terminals and Sea Ports. 11th Metaheuristics International Conference, Agadir, 06/2015.
Talks at German conferences and workshops:
- Buffer based straddle carrier routing at container ports. 24. Workshop für quantitative Betriebswirtschaftslehre, Meinerzhagen, 03/2014.
Lectures, tutorials, seminars:
Note: Passwords for joining moodle courses are announced in the first lecture of each semester.
- If you are interested in writing your Bachelor- or Master-Thesis, term papers etc. at our department, please contact me (or other members of our team) via e-mail. Be sure to check your examination regulations!