PD Dr. Sergei Chubanov
- Phone: (+49) 271 - 740 2907
- Room: US-D 302
- S. Chubanov. A polynomial-time descent method for separable convex optimization problems with linear constraints. SIAM Journal on Optimization 26: 856-889, 2016.
- S. Chubanov. A polynomial projection algorithm for linear feasibility problems. Mathematical Programming 153: 687-713, 2015.
- S. Chubanov. A strongly polynomial algorithm for linear systems having a binary solution. Mathematical Programming 134: 533-570, 2012. DOI : 10.1007/s10107-011-0445-3
- S. Chubanov, M.Y. Kovalyov, and E. Pesch. An FPTAS for the single-item capacitated economic lot-sizing problem with monotone cost structure. Mathematical Programming 106: 453-466, 2006.
- S. Chubanov, E. Pesch. An FPTAS for the single-item economic lot-sizing problem with supply and demand. Operations Research Letters, 2012. DOI:10.1016/j.orl.2012.08.011
- S. Chubanov, E. Pesch. Recursive functions on the plane and FPTASs for production planning and scheduling problems with two facilities. Mathematical Methods of Operations Research 70: 313-336, 2009.
- S. Chubanov, M. Y. Kovalyov, and E. Pesch. A single-item economic lot-sizing problem with a non-uniform resource: Approximation. European Journal of Operational Research 189: 877-889, 2008.
- E. Girlich, M. Höding, A. Zaporozhets, and S. Chubanov. A greedy algorithm for capacitated economic lot-sizing problems. Optimization 2: 241-249, 2003.
- S. Chubanov. Sensitivity analysis and efficient algorithms for some economic lot-sizing and scheduling problems. Dissertation. Siegen, Universität, 2006.
- S. Chubanov, E. Pesch. An approximation scheme for concave network flow problems, Proceedings of the 9th Workshop on Models and Algorithms for Planning and Scheduling Problems: 247-249, 2009.
- S. Chubanov, M.Y. Kovalyov, and E. Pesch. Complexity and approximability of a single-item economic lot-sizing problem with a non-uniform resource. Abstracts of the 9th International Workshop on Project Management and Scheduling, 375-379, 2004.
- S. Chubanov. A simple barrier method for solving separable convex minimization problems in polynomially many calls of a linear descent oracle. Eingereicht.
- S. Chubanov. A polynomial relaxation-type algorithm for linear programming. Eingereicht.
- S. Chubanov, E. Pesch. An approximation scheme for concave transshipment problems with a single sink. Arbeitspapier.
- Dr. Chubanov received the INFORMS Optimization Prize for Young Researchers in the USA in 2012, the most competitive distinction for researchers within only a few years after their PhD.