Lecture Security in Online Social Networks
Thursday 10:30st H-C 8325
Dr. Lars Fischer, Prof. Dr. Dogan Kesdogan
Start: Thursday, April 12th
Lecture will be hold in German, slides in English
Please sign in to the mailinglist vl-osn-ss12.
- Einführung OSN: Graphmodell, REST, FoaF, Identity [pdf]
- Authentifikation [pdf]
- Authentication II, OpenID [pdf]
- Protocols, OAuth, OpenSocial [pdf]
- Access Control [pdf]
- Social Network Analysis [pdf]
- Social Network Analysis II [pdf]
- Privacy, Database Anonymity, Linkability, Pseudonyms [pdf]
- Location Privacy [pdf]
- Decentralisation, Peer-2-Peer [pdf]
- Censorship, Network Privacy, Mixes, Circumvention[pdf]
- Social Transport, Resumé [pdf]
During the practise you will be guided towards writing your own basic web-server, implementing a distributed social network. Alternatively you may choose to write a research paper and prepare a lecture on one of the given topics.
Practise-meeting is Mondays, 17:00 st
- The first assignment is to write a rdf:foaf profile for yourself. Kindly insert a relationship to the foaf of me. For an excellent example please refer to Henry Story. The complete assignment.
- Making friends is crucial in social life, as in this second assignment.